Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hey everyone! So I decided I would take this over since Josh is really busy with school and such so wish me luck. Adam finished High school this week and is trying to find out for sure when he will leave for the Navy. I'm still working at the Dialysis Center. Josh is driving herself crazy getting 4.0s. And Sean is making me crazy with his missing assignments and such. He did get awesome scores this week on his behavior contract this week. So we were excited about that. I'll try and add a few pictures when we get home since i'm at mom's and dad's on their computer right now. Joshy got a job this week at Subway she plans on working there until Lagoon starts up again. So those who didn't get to go with us last year we'll try and catch you this summer.

No comments: