Monday, March 24, 2008

Video Killed the Radio Star!! LIVE

This is a video of my friend Alice and me rocking out to the Lemonheads! Only this is the first one and its not as good as the second one. I'd recomend to skip the first and watch the second, but it's your call.

I'll tell ya a little background knowledge- So the first one was filmed on March 17th. I had come over to Alice's because the choir fesitval was that day, and I was bored so we decided to pick a song and make a video out of it. But I didn't really have a lot of time because I had to get back to the school for our choir concert, so we were rushed- In other words: IT SUCKS!

However, the second one- I came over tonight and we knew we just had to redo it, so we got in our new costumes and I must say: we look freaking HOT! Anyways, we tried like 10 times til this video worked and it's just so perfect now so, enjoy!

No comments: