Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Fun!!

Hello my esteemed readers! Today I will be telling you about how my weekend went. This is Joshlyn speaking by the way because usually it's Alice. Anyways, so on Friday Alice and I went to our good friend Emma's house parce-que(because) Emma was having a party. Well before we could go we went to a BBQ get together thing at Alice's neighbors for a graduation party. I think. Yeah, so we're almost ready to go and all of the sudden I get this stingy pain sensation in my side. I thought I was having a heart attack in my side, it hurt so bad! Anyways so we went back to Alice's and I layed down and took some Aleve and then went to Emma's. At Emma's we sat around for a bit then we decided to play spoons. Well I wanted to play ultimate spoons but everyone was against me so we didn't. So, after we were done with spoons, and two bags of popcorn, we wanted to bob for apples. Yeah, well Emma bobs for apples a little bit differently then from what I'm use to, she puts a bag of ice in the bucket to make the water freezing cold! My face ended up like a popsicle and I couldn't feel it and then I got this huge brainfreeze! But, it was fun! Then we watched The Sting in her movie room and ate like 10 bags of popcorn, although I fell asleep like within the first 30 minutes. Then Alice's mom came and picked us up and I went home.

The next morning I had to get up at 6:30 in the morning because for Young Womens we were doing a yard sale to raise money for camp. I was dead tired and I looked like crap but oh well. Well this one lady came and bought a lot of big things so we said we would deliver it for her so we all jumped in the trailer thing and rode in it over to her house. After we dropped her stuff off we convinced Sarah's dad to drive us around so we could advertise the yard sale.So we drove around and got chased by two dogs! A lot of people donated to our cause and we made our goal of 800 dollars. Well then our Young Womens president said she would take us to get slurpee's if we helped clean up so she did and then we drove around like jolly adolescents with our slurpees in hand. It was great! Then I went and saw Iron Man with Alice and Haley, the movie was really good but there were these people who couldn't stop talking and were repeating every line they thought was funny. It was really annoying. After the movie I went home, but then I went to my friend Jayde's to help her with homework and just hang out.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to say during the yard sale Katie, Jayde and I went to get Katie some medicine and as we were leaving I fell when I was walking out of Jayde's door and twisted my ankle because I'm a clutz.Anyways that was my weelend, which I thought was pretty fun!

1 comment:

The Smith Family Zoo said...

Joshlyn Renee Morgan
Have I told you lately that I love you!!! :)
You're cute girl. keep liven' it up.

Love ya,
Kellie